Bahria Green Karach – Bahria Town Karachi
75 Yards (3 Marla) Glorious Project for Residential Plots
Bahria Green Booking will Start on 22th June 2020. 3rd July 2020 will be the last date for booking.
Bahria Green Project Features
- In Bahria Green Bahria Town Karachi all Plots will be 75 Yards (3 marla ).
- Special Quota for Overseas Pakistani.
- First time in Bahria Town Karachi History in Bahria Green Project Construction will be allowed Ground +2 Stories.
- Lush Green Parks and wide roads will be the beauty of this project.
- In Bahria Green Bahria Town Karachi house construction will be on 35%of land area of the project; Bahria Town Green; remaining 65% will be dedicated for Lush Green parks, roads and recreational spots.
- After completion of plot installments, 100% loan facility for construction purpose will be available on easy installments.
Bahria Green Payment Plan (Approximately)
- Down Payment PKR= 400,00/- (Approximately)
- Total Payment will be 1,750,000/- Seventeen Lakh Approximately
- 4 Years easy installment plan. 16 installments after every 3 months.